Monday, August 22, 2016

There's a Jar for that...

Hi everyone!  I am really loving the new Jar of Love stamp set! It was released in the new Annual Catalog this past June and the set is really cute, so cute it was used on the cover of the catalog.   The set contains several sized of mason jars, as well as flowers and hearts and lightning bugs and even a fish.  I loved the set right away and is was on my very first order from the new catalog, but with the kids out for the summer and the limited time Thoughtful Branches set, I never had a chance to play with it.  Well, this week is all about the Jar of Love set! Love is right!!








This is a really big set, lots of pieces. 
One great thing I wanted to point out is that two of the flowers are on one stamp, and then the coordinating framelits are one piece two, but it cuts out two separate flowers. I love that, less time cranking out flowers! Two at once!














I used the flowers and leaves in a past post where I showed my Project Life photo album, you can see it here.
The flowers are great and you are going to use them on so many projects!  I love this Love card!
The heart and the word Love are from the Sunshine Sayings set.






This card uses Night of Navy, Marina Mist, So Saffron and Mint Macaroon, And honestly, I chose the colors because I wanted to use the Washi Tape! Kinda silly to base a card around the Washi Tape but I really like it!




These are the first two cards that I wanted to show you, I have several more finished that I need to photograph to show you this week, as well as some cards I am making with products from the new Holiday catalog that were made to go with the Jar of Love set!!  I was THRILLED when I saw the Christmas set in the catalog that is made to have items for the mason jars!!  You are going to love it!  I will show some cards later this week.  Then as I kept flipping through the new catalog I came to the Halloween items and yep, another set to go with the jars!!  So, if you are thinking of placing an order this month, I highly recommend the jars!!  Then you can get the Christmas and/or Halloween sets when they go live next month, sort of spread out the love a bit.  Be sure to check back this week to see more with the Jar of Love bundle, and check out the Board I made for this set on my Pinterest page. 
  Product List


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!