Friday, January 13, 2017

Everyday Hero

Hi everyone!  Today I want to show you a fun new stamp set called "Everyday Hero".  I just love this stamp set!  It is perfect for my family of kids who love super heroes and comic books.  I have lots of heroes that I could send a card to as well, such as teachers or neighbors who help me out in some way.  Or some of the volunteers at church who do so much.



The stamp set has fun super hero imagery with a bunch of buildings and flowing capes, fun word bubble and WOW! I love the sayings too, especially the "is this yours? Because I think you're pretty super" Love it!!












I made a fun Scrapbook page with this set as well.
These pictures were taken a couple summers ago at the library.  They were having a summer reading program for the kids with a super here theme.
I think these stamps would work great for Project Life style scrapbooking as well.












The buildings are really fun.  I highlighted a few windows with the white pencil from the new watercolor pencils set.








I punched out lots of little starts as a fun accent, and paper pieced the cape with melon mambo and daffodil delight cardstock.








Such a fun set!! 
In Stampin' Up! news...
Sale-a-Bration is going on now!! For each $50 spent, you can choose one product from the Sale-a-Bration catalog! There are stamps, papers, ribbons and even a card kit to choose from!  You can see the complete Sale-a-Bration catalog here.
And, if you join Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration, not only will you get to make your own starter kit with $!25 worth of products, but you will also get to choose TWO additional stamp sets!!  Any 2 sets, that could be over $100 more in product if you choose some of the pricier sets!  And you will be a demonstrator, so you will be able to attend events like OnStage, or online forums and take advantage of other demonstrator perks. Stampin' Up! demonstrators get our discount on top of any customer promotions as well!! Contact me today to ask any questions or join by clicking the link under my blog header!  I would love to have you on my team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!