Saturday, February 25, 2017

Sale-a-Bration Update!

Hi everyone!  We are now just  half way through Sale-a-Bration! and I thought I would make sure that you saw the new items that have been added to the Sale-a-Bration offering.  The new Make a Medallion and Reverse Words stamp sets would be a great addition to anyone's stamp collection! And that Glimmer Paper! WOW! I just love that glimmer paper!  Sale-a-Bration runs until March 31st!  You can choose 1 FREE item for every $50 purchase!  This is a great time to stock up on adhesives or core cardstock papers like Shimmery White and Very Vanilla.  Maybe grab some ink refills or that big alphabet die set! There is so much to choose I could go on and on!  Check out all the Sale-a-Bration items below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!