Wednesday, February 22, 2017

St. Patrick's Day treat bags

Hi Everyone!  Today I want to show you how to make these fun St. Patrick's Day treat bags.  You just need a few supplies and you can make then fast and easy, and inexpensively too!  I used a bag of Jelly beans to create my rainbow, and the Stampin' Up! Pansy Punch for the shamrock.  The Stampin' Up! Pansy Punch has been around for a while, so maybe you have it in your punch stash?  If not, you should!  The Happy St. Patrick's Day stamp is from the set Teeny Tiny Wishes.  This is one of my oldest stamp sets and I hope that it doesn't get discontinued soon! It has 24 stamps for so many occasions!  The set has Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, retirement, and on and on! 
This is another great product to add to your stamp collection.  Sale-a-Bration is going on, so you may want to get a few of those must have products now while you can also choose a FREE Sale-a-Bration product for each $50 you spend.
Click the Sale-a-Bration catalog on the right to see what's available.

















Here is how I cut one of the petals from the Pansy Punch to create a shamrock.



Here is a link to another St. Patrick's Day project I made with the Pansy Punch a couple years back. St. Patrick's Day Hi







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!