Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Final Countdown

Hi everyone!  We are into the final countdown to the end of Sale-a-Bration.  Some of the Sale-a-Bration items are already gone!!  The Card Tin and the Glimmer paper have sold out!  Stampin' Up! decided to add a few items from the Occasions Catalog to make up for the shortfall.  Here are some new items that you can choose from as your FREE gift with $50 purchase.
There are a lot of goodies here!  I really like the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders and the Designer Series Papers!  I may just end up with another pack of Tasty Treats before this week is over!  Below is the official promotional photo so you can see some of the items.  Don't you just love those papers?  I do!! Contact me with any questions!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!