Friday, April 14, 2017

Wow, items are going fast

Hi everyone! Have you had a chance to check out the retirement page?  There are a lot of things going and at great prices.  Best Deal in my opinion, and a must have for next year...
 The Basket Bunch stamp set and the Basket Builder Framelits.  There are just so many amazing projects that can be made with this cuties.

 Normally I would tell you to be sure to enter the number for the bundle, but in this case the items are actually cheaper when you purchase them separately.


 Check out these cute projects from the Stampin' Up! Artisans.
 And my last weeks posts, which mostly used this set too!






Other great deals are the InColor 2016/2018 Ribbons.  These colors are going to be around one more year, so you will see them a lot in the new catalog.  The Ruched ribbon is easy to tie and oh so  pretty, so pick your favorite colors and grab a few rolls before they are gone. These are now marked $5.60 a roll.
  Product List

And the Pop of Pink paper and Fruit stand paper are on sale, as well as many others, so check those out. Hint: there is going to be a new bundle in the next catalog that you are going to wish that Fruit stand paper was around for. 
There is going to be a little period of mourning for my beloved Owl Builder punch :(  and I will be redoing my blog header since he is no longer going to be available.  But for those of you who come to my annual retired products/ new catalog kick off open house, the owl will not be there.  He is staying with me!! :)  Love that little guy!
So go check out the retiring products! There are a lot of great things on sale!! And they are going fast.
https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/CategoryPage.aspx?categoryid=10100&dbwsdemoid=0095176

Contact me with  any questions! bethrush@issinternet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!