Monday, December 4, 2017

Santa's Sleigh

Hi everyone!
Today I want to share a card that we made at my Card Buffet.  It uses one of my favorite Christmas sets, Santa's Sleigh.  I think one of the things I like best about this set is the dies. I have used them so many times, mostly without the stamps!!  I love the large tree and that deer!















I have made a card very similar to this one in the past but the stamp set that I used with it has since been discontinued, so I thought I would redo it and add that pretty foil snowflake.
Here is the card from last year...
And another way to use the tree...

 And some more samples from the catalog...


I just love this stamp and die set.  I hope you do too.  Here is the supply list for my card.
Product List

I made another card with the same layout and papers a few months back using the Seasonal Bells stamp set.  Here is that card.

Product List

Check out all the items that are on sale or retiring in the Year End Sales event happening now!
Click here 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love all your comments! But, I have learned that I can not always reply to your comments. If you would like me to contact you directly, you can email me at bethrush@issinternet.com Im happy to hear from you. Or, you can leave a comment here if you dont want to hear back. Happy stamping!